Graywood Estate Sales, LLC is an Estate Liquidating Company. We Offer Complete Estate & Moving Sale Services!
- Settling An Estate?
- Moving or Down Sizing?
- Overwhelmed and not sure where to start?
GRAYWOOD ESTATE SALES CAN HELP!
We do all the work for you! We will provide you with a professional sale. We offer reasonable rates, expert pricing, and selling with great results!
WE DO SALES THROUGHOUT THE Louisiana and Mississippi areas.
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Consultation! 225-937-3363
WHEN SHOULD YOU HAVE AN ESTATE SALE?
- When a family member or relative has a probated or non-probated estate, which needs to be liquidated.
- When one is downsizing or relocating a residence and wishes to liquidate all or some of the household contents.
- When a divorce, separation or major lifestyle change results in the need to sell possessions.
- When a company or organization changes direction or down sizes, resulting in the need to liquidate.
WHEN ARE ESTATE SALES USUALLY HELD?
The sale itself is usually conducted on a weekend, and most often will include a Friday. However, each sale is unique and the hours and days are determined accordingly. Larger sales may include additional days and hours.
WHY SHOULD I HAVE AN ESTATE SALE?
Having an estate sale on-site will bring in more money from the sale of the personal property than by any other means of liquidation. Your items are more appealing and sell better when they are displayed in an appropriate atmosphere. An on-site sale offers the convenience of no packing and no moving, both of which can result in damage to merchandise.
WANT TO BE NOTIFIED ABOUT UPCOMING SALES?
You can sign up on EstateSales.NET and you will be notified about upcoming estate sales.